International Promoting the french art scene throughout the world
Since its creation, ADIAF has worked to promote the French art scene throughout the world by organising international exhibitions in partnership with foreign museums and with the support of the Institut français. Such promotion, which is increasing in momentum, allows us to showcase a contemporary French creation in full bloom.
More than 50 artists of the Marcel Duchamp Prize and 140 major works have thus benefited from visibility during the 20 or so exhibitions organised in major museums around the world and to which internationally recognised curators have contributed: Alfred Pacquement, Jérôme Sans, Annabelle Ténèze, Jean-Marc Prévost, Gaël Charbeau, Diana Weschler, to name but a few.
- 2023, Romania – The memory palace in Bucharest (Palais Dacia-Romania, 10 artists)
- 2019, Argentina − Way of seeing. Artists of the Prix Marcel Duchamp in Buenos Aires (Museo Nacional de Arte Decorativo, 8 artists)
- 2019, Chine − Your footsteps are the road, for there is no road (Minsheng Art Museum in Shanghai, 12 artists)
- 2019, China − Your footsteps are the road, for there is no road (Red Brick Art Museum in Beijing, 14 artists)
- 2012, United States − Le Prix Marcel Duchamp at « Lost in LA », Los Angeles (in partnership with the Flax Fundation)
- 2006, France − Le Prix Marcel Duchamp La Force de l’Art in Paris
- 2005, Germany − Le Prix Marcel Duchamp at Art Cologne
- 2004, Russia − Le Prix Marcel Duchamp at Art–Moscow
- 2001, Germany − Arrêts sur Images in Berlin (Kunst-Werke)
- 2000, Belgium − Photopolis in Brussels (Kanal 2)
- 1999, Portugal − France, une nouvelle génération in Sintra
- 1999, Spain − France, une nouvelle génération in Madrid